Haggs Castle Golf Club was formed in 1910 and takes its name from the Castle built in 1585 by Sir John Stirling Maxwell of Pollok, which is one of Glasgow's oldest buildings.
Set in Pollok Country Park,Glasgow's largest park and the only Country Park within Glasgow, it has extensive woodlands and gardens which provides a quiet sanctuary for both visitors and wildlife.
It is host to the Cameron Corbett Vase, a Scottish Golf Union Order of merit event, and counts towards the World Amateur Golf Rankings, thus ensuring a high quality field.
During a golden era in the 1980's Haggs Castle hosted European Tour events, all of which attracted high quality fields.
Comments from visitors to the Club are below:
A copy of the Annual Agronomy Report on the condition of the Golf Course is attached which confirms that the general condition, presentation and playing performance of the golf course was excellent.
Haggs Castle Golf Club, 70 Dumbreck Road, Glasgow, G41 4SN
Telephone: 0141 427 1157 / Pro Shop: 0141 427 3355 - Email us